- In 2000-2001, UT's Intellectual Entrepreneurship
Program received a prestigious
award from the Woodrow Wilson National
- In 2002, UT's Intellectual Entepreneurship
Program received an award from the New England Resource Center for
- In 2003, UT's
Intellectual Entrepreneurship Program
received an "Honorable Mention"
and a"Reader's Network Pick" in
FastCompany Magazine's FAST
50 GLOBAL READERS' CHALLENGE.
- In 2005, Professor Rick Cherwitz received
of Southern Graduate Schools Award for
Outstanding Contributions to Graduate
Education--for his development
of and ongoing work with IE.
- In 2007, Fortune (Small Business) Magazine
Intellectual Entrepreneurship Consortium
(IE) one of the nation's best
- In 2007, IE Pre-Grad
Internship Named one of the "Examples
of Excelencia: What Works for Latino
Students in Higher Education."
- In 2008, IE Pre-Grad
Internship Received "Examples
of Excelencia" Award (as top program
for graduate institutions in the United
- In 2010, IE and Professor Cherwitz were honored by the UT Athletics Department as part of their Academic Accolades program.
- In 2011, A Texas House of Representatives Resolution was passed honoring IE and Professor Cherwitz
- In 2012, Cherwitz Wins Higher Education Teaching Excellence Award for IE
- In 2013, Cherwitz Selected One of Best and Most Inspiring Professors
- In 2014 Cherwitz Received a National Diversity Council DiversityFIRST Award
- In 2015 IE Was Honored by Excelencia in Education for Remaining "At the Forefront of Advancing Educational Achievement for Latino Students"